Pursuit Real Estate are bouncing back from COVID19. We're looking to expand a number of roles due to increased demand as a result of changed market conditions. Please see below for the roles we are are currently seeking:
Work closely with the leadership team to expand our capacity to deliver more competitive Sales with forward-thinking technology and a commitment to customer-focused performance. You'll receive the autonomy, freedom and trust to harness your creative, prospective and marketing know-how to build relationships and deliver results.
We provide a down-to-earth office environment, supportive team and culture of development and personal growth. Real Estate isn't just a 9-5 for us, we enjoy our days at work that are made better by a team that seriously loves talking land-size, inclusions and market trends. Don't labour away for someone else's profit - contribute your passion to a business that recognizes passion (we have it in spades!) and improve an industry that needs more love.
- Demonstrated history in residential sales including skills in prospecting, listing and marketing strategies.
- Real Estate registration/licence
- Ability to show leadership and responsibility own all required processes and tasks without micromanagement.
- Valid drivers licence and accompanying reliable vehicle.
- Immaculate presentation and a passion for your professional growth.
- Eagle Software experience is highly regarded.
Our team provides the highest care and consideration for investment properties. As investors ourselves, we understand deeply how to deliver ensure wealth creation through a commitment to thorough service, low-cost operations that take advantage of modern technology. We strive to become renown in the Moreton Bay and Brisbane region as a real estate specialist who is continually seeking to enhance its reputation and value among the public and members of the industry for tenancity, integrity and competence as real estate practitioners.
We're seeking a part-time property manager to help relieve our existing team and accommodate our growing rent-roll. Note, an opportunity to move full-time exists in accordance with our continued growth. Pursuit Real Estate does not operate a task-based office, outsource property management or use virtual assistants - we are looking for a committed property manager who will perform every act of their property management portfolio. It is this strategy that drives our success and engages investors who respect our commitment to their investment.
Your day involves answering calls, taking messages and solving problems where appropriate. Managing your time to perform out-of-office inspections and viewings, completing leasing processes, administrating over maintenance and discussing property conditions with owners. You will work with our PM leader and the management team to showcase your strengths and improve your weaknesses with internal and external professional development. You will manage tenants fairly and provide a conduit for owners to understand the property market and affecting factors.
- Property Management experience
- Understanding of RTRA Act, up-to-date legislative knowledge (including COVID Regulation).
- Real Estate registration
- Keep your head cool when working with competing priorities and managing conflict
- Great at multitasking and time management
- InspectRealEstate, Inspection Manager & PropertyTree experience highly regarded
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
For both roles, moving forward starts with your application, please be assured your application will be completely confidential. Please call us for an informal chat about the requirements of each role or send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]